Wednesday, June 13, 2012

working on a new story

I decided to try and write an adult book. I don't know how well it's going to work out, but I'm going to try my best to accomplish it. I know I have started plenty of stories in the past and never finished them, but I'm going to try my best and finish this one. It's called A Soul Mate or An End. I really like what I have written so far for it and I hope you guys will enjoy the sneak peaks I will be posting later for A Soul Mate or An End. I also might post a fanfiction that I'm working on called Kingdom Affairs. It's a Vampire Academy fanfiction that I have thought about for awhile. I have the first three chapters typed up and the fourth chapter is written in my journal. So I hope you guys will enjoy them later when I start posting.

~Nechole~

No comments:

Post a Comment